SAP FI /AA /AM /TRM–Lead
Comparable with the Industry
GM – SAP Application
Desired Educational Qualification
• SAP FI Configuration /process knowledge. • Preferably 1 end to end implementation of SAP FI • Min 4 years of SAP FIsupport experience preferably in retail /logistics company with preferably min 3 years of domain experience • Sound knowledge of business process & best practices around book keeping, accounts, financial statements, closure of books, depreciation, asset management, treasury, accounting standards, GAAP, IFRS, SOX, Indian direct / indirect duties /taxes etc • Knowledge of SDLC, ISO /CMM, ITIL, software testing certifications /knowledge shall be an added advantage • Should be ready to work in a non IT, end user retail company like ours
1. Primary POC (point of contact) –for enhancements in & around SAP FI /AA /AM /TRM.
2. Drive & manages maintenance & support, enhancements & projects effectively towards completion in time, meeting SLAs, using resources judiciously & effectively and high productivity. Plan implementations with least calculated risks with mitigation /rollback /alternative plans. Apprising all stakeholders especially reporting head regularly & escalating (if necessary) .
3. Maintains all proper documents related to project in accepted formats as per known standards
4. Handing over of the enhancement /project to support team with KT
5. Leads maintenance & support, enhancement & project team related to above associated business processes
6. Training team and end users
7. Suggest best practices /improvements to function and implements them with stakeholders buy-in
8. Effective testing of changes
9. Does business process study with the help of business team. Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. Draft RFP and RFQs, evaluate partners &various solutions offerings from vendors.
10. Leads testing efforts.
11. Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner during testing.
12. Communicates needed changes to development team.
13. Able to manage teams effectively and with better productivity
14. Plans effectively, sets priorities, and manages several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet project deadlines.
15. Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.